You are here

United Way’s 2-1-1 Service

United Way’s 2-1-1 is a free, multilingual service that is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week and refers callers to non-emergency health and human services.

You can dial 2-1-1 to make a donation to the community or look for volunteer opportunities. Referrals you can access by dialing 2-1-1 :

  • Licensed child care providers in 9 county metro Denver area (click to go to site)
  • Rental/Utility bill assistance
  • Housing/Emergency shelter
  • Food/Clothing banks
  • Mental health assistance
  • Dealing with and preventing abuse
  • GED and ESL classes
  • Suicide intervention and prevention
  • Medical clinics
  • RX assistance
  • Senior services
  • Youth programs
  • Support groups
  • Legal assistance

For more information, go to: