If you need help paying for prescription medications, one of these organizations may be able to help you:
- Rx Outreach Provides qualified low-income individuals and families with access to generic versions of brand name medications.
- Rx Hope RxHope is the only patient assistance Internet initiative financially supported by PhRMA (Pharmaceutical and Research Manufacturers of America) and participating pharmaceutical companies.
- Together Rx Access free savings program that helps eligible participants save approximately 25%-40% on over 275 brand-name prescription drugs and other prescription products.
- Partnership For Prescription Assistance brings together America's pharmaceutical companies, doctors, other health care providers, patient advocacy organizations, and community groups to help qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medicines they need through the public or private program that's right for them.
- NeedyMeds provides information about patient assistance programs which provide no cost prescription medications to eligible participants.
- NAMI Patient Prescription Drug Assistance Programs NAMI: The Nation's Voice on Mental Illness has put together a list of prescription drugs for mental health and a phone number to contact for information on assistance programs.