The COCAF list serve is an email discussion group that allows families and professionals to ask questions of and share information with each other. Once you sign up, you will be able to send emails to and receive emails from everyone else who is subscribed to this list, using just one email address.
There are two ways to subscribe:
1) To join, or subscribe to, the COCAF list serve via the Yahoo Groups Web Site:
- Go to the Yahoo Groups web site at www.groups.yahoo.com.
- Type "cocaf" under "Join a Group" and then click on "Search"
- Click on cocaf beneath "Groups"
- Click on "Join This Group" to set up your membership options. If you haven't registered or signed in, you will be prompted to do so.
2) To join, or subscribe to, the COCAF list serve via email:
- Send a blank email to email@example.com. You will receive a subscription confirmation message. Simply reply to this message and your subscription will be complete.
After you have subscribed to the COCAF list serve, you can send an email to all COCAF list serve members in one of two ways:
1) Via email:
Using your email provider, send your email message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This one address will automatically distribute your message to all COCAF list serve members!
2) Via Internet Provider
- go to www.groups.yahoo.com
- click on "My Groups"
- go to (click on) cocaf
- click "POST" compose your message, then click "Send Message"
If you have any questions, you can email the COCAF list serve owner directly at email@example.com.