You are here

Bipolar Disorder Help

To Contact Your U.S. Members of Congress

Find your legislators online:


Call the U.S. Capitol Switch Board to Connect with your legislators office by phone:
(202) 224-3121
A switchboard operator with connect you directly with the legislator’s office that you request

To Contact Colorado’s State Legislators (Senators and Representatives):


The Robert D. Sutherland Center for the Evaluation and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder offers sliding scale individual and group counseling with student therapists, psychiatrist on site, and no county restrictions.

Individuals who cannot afford to see a prescribing clinician in the community may be treated by the Center psychiatrist every other Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to noon, who will prescribe and monitor psychiatric medications.

For more information, click here.