You are here

Children’s Help and Assistance for Residential Treatment (CHART)

To Contact Your U.S. Members of Congress

Find your legislators online:


Call the U.S. Capitol Switch Board to Connect with your legislators office by phone:
(202) 224-3121
A switchboard operator with connect you directly with the legislator’s office that you request

To Contact Colorado’s State Legislators (Senators and Representatives):


A new non-profit organization called CHART ( exists to help families of children who are adopted and need residential treatment. Children must be between the ages of 9 and 13. CHART staff deal with everything from suggesting questions to ask when looking for residential treatment to ideas on how to finance placement. In addition, CHART has formed a coalition with other organizations that have information on wilderness programs and other types of therapies. For more information, contact Mary Ann Mulligan at 520-749-2151 or by email at