You are here

Parents of Adults with Disabilities

To Contact Your U.S. Members of Congress

Find your legislators online:


Call the U.S. Capitol Switch Board to Connect with your legislators office by phone:
(202) 224-3121
A switchboard operator with connect you directly with the legislator’s office that you request

To Contact Colorado’s State Legislators (Senators and Representatives):


Parents of Adults with Disabilities in Colorado (PAD-CO) maintains a modest web site with parent resources, including articles by PAD-CO parents of older children in the "Documents - Book" section and the 2007 comprehensive "Survey" completed by 239 parents in Colorado. Check out their website at: